We often get asked about support services that are available in the area, so we have collated a list of services, charities and organizations that offer a wide range of free support to parents and caregivers including telephone/email helplines, helpful resources and support groups.
General SEN Support
Autism Related Support
DCD/Dyspraxia Related Support
ADHD Related Support
Down’s Syndrome Related Support
Cerebral Palsy Related Support
Your Child’s Mental Health and Well-Being
Looking After Your Own Mental Health and Wellbeing
Page Last Reviewed: 31/08/2022
- What Do We Offer?
- Who's Who?
- For Professionals
- How to Make a Referral
- Self-Care Skills
- Physical Needs Team
- What Happens During a School or Nursery Visit?
- Your Clinic Appointment
- Understanding My Child's Sensory Needs
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Resources
- Occupational Therapy Resources
- Support for Parents and Carers in Solihull
- Your Feedback
- Contact Us